Comment on page
Extracting all keywords of text or URLs by using Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Keyword Extractor can help you maximize your SEO potential. Here are some use cases:
- The tool can help you discover new keywords and identify popular search terms related to your industry or niche. You will find keywords that the "ranked keywords" checker tools never give you.
- It can assist you in analyzing your competitors' websites and identifying the keywords they are targeting.
- The tool can generate keyword ideas based on a particular topic or seed keyword. This can be helpful when brainstorming new content ideas or expanding your content strategy.
Keyword Extractor Result
- Mode: Supports URLs, Text, or HTML.
- Language: Select the language of your text or URLs.
- Relevance Level: When assessing relevance levels, Very Low Relevance will provide you with all keywords, while a higher level like Very High Relevance will focus on delivering highly relevant keywords closely related to the text.
- You can set the Relevance Level to Low to get many keywords as possible, then you can filter them later in step 2.
- When entering your URLs, put each URL in each own line.
Once the keyword extraction process is complete, Larseo will redirect you to a report containing all the extracted keywords. You can access your reports again by selecting the 'History' option in the left sidebar menu: https://app.larseo.app/keyword-extractor/reports
Some filters can help you prospect keywords quickly
- W.Count: Filtering keywords by the word count of a keyword. You can use this filter to target long-tail keywords.
- R.Score: The Relevance Score ranges from -1 to 1, with a higher score indicating more relevant keywords that are closely associated with the text.
- Frequency: How many times the keywords occur in the text.
- Domain: Only available for URLs mode. You can filter out all keywords of a domain.
- URL: Only available for URLs mode. You can filter out all keywords of a specific domain.
- You can change the report name by clicking the small pencil icon.
- You can also export all the keywords by clicking the Export button.